Banana Phone Banana Phone

It was weird. Good weird.

The movie has a very strange sense of humor, but it's really well thought. Despite being funny and all, it's the most dense and psychological funny movie I've seen on Newgrounds. It's really something.

A&K Battle Rocks A&K Battle Rocks

I like it.

It's different from your usual stuff, but in a good way. It's a kind of humor so light and pure you can't help but to smile with it. 9 in Sound for the catchy music.

TSAH2 TSAH2

Much better than the original

Great collab, SFB's part has the best cameo ever and Metal Maverick's was very creative on doing a part that even someone who never played Halo (like me) would be able to enjoy. Good work!

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

Classic collab

While I liked TMSHY the most, this is still one of the greatest collabs on NG. This is a classic and a model for all collabs to follow.

Burly Braw = 10 in AWESOMENESS!!!

An Awesome Halloween An Awesome Halloween

halloween + Egoraptor = awesomeness!

haha, that was awesome! And that thing about the Newgrounds t-shirts at the end is simply hilarious! Congratulations, dude, you did it again!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Funny

The animation is superb. It really looks like it's the Flash programm running, and not an animation. It must've been hard to make it flows so smoothly.

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

One of my favourites

Man, what to say of this one that wasn't already been said... I've never played FFVII, and I would't have watched this movie if I wasn't such a big fan of you... all I can say is that I'm glad that I did.
Everything is pure classic in this one, the game is pretty entertaining, the extra scenes are superb. I really love the narrator's voice! It's your best voice and it reminds me of Alfred's voice. It's definitely one of the best movies on Newgrounds. Congratulations!

Zidane VS Materazzi Zidane VS Materazzi

Funny

Very funny! And I still like Zidane, even after his demonstration of violence.

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Classic

Newground's classic. 'Nuff said.

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

Genius!

wow...
That was... wow.
I love how you can pick an old concept and turn it into the most funny thing in the world. The peanutbutterjelly reference was genius. Can't wait for the new A&K movie!